- Cauliflower– 1 kg
- Red chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 4 tbsp
- Capsicum(Green Pepper) – 1 big one (cut into medium pieces)
- Curryleaves – A few
- Corianderleaves– 3 – 4 strands
- Greenchillies– 3 nos (verticaly slit)
- Garlic pods – 3 nos (finely chopped)
- Onion(big) – 1 no (cut lengthwise)
- Oil– 6 tbsp
- Salt – As required
to make Tamil Nadu Style Gobi Manchurian
- 1)Cut the cauliflower into medium sized pieces.
- 2)Take a kadai and pour 1 cup of water and add the cauliflower to it and cook for 10 mins until it becomes 60% cooked. Make sure it is not overcooked.
- 3)Take away the cauliflower and filter out all the water.
- 4)Heat oil in a pan or a kadai.
- 5)Fry the onion until it turns brown.
- 6)Add capsicum and fry until it becomes light green in colour.
- 7)Add the finely chopped garlic and saute, until u get the smell of garlic and then add the curry leaves.
- 8)Lower the flame and add both the chilli and soya sauce to it.
- 9)Add required salt and mix well.
- 10)Add the already boiled cauliflower to it and cook for 10 mins on low flame. Be careful otherwise the mixture will stick to the kadai.
- 11)Take the curry from the flame and allow it set for 10 mins.
- 12)Sprinkle the finely chopped coriander leaves before serving.