• 50 g wheat flour
• 30 g yoghurt
• 35 g paneer, scrambled
• 30 g sprouted green gram (green moong dal sprouts), boiled
• 20 g chopped onion
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
• 1/4 tsp ajwain seeds (omam)
• A few curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp oil
• Take the wheat flour and gradually add the yoghurt and water to it and knead it into a soft dough. Keep the dough aside for half an hour.
• Heat the oil in a pan and fry the ajwain seeds and curry leaves.
• Add the chopped onions and green chillies and cook them until they turn brown.
• Add the scrambled paneer, sprouts, garam masala powder and salt.
• Cook it on low heat for a few minutes. Switch off the flame and let it cool.
• Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll them out into rotis.
• Place half the paneer stuffing in each roti, seal the edges and roll it into a paratha.
• Heat a griddle (tava), drizzle oil on it and cook each paratha on both sides until it is well cooked.
• Serve hot.
Makes 2 parathas