- 6 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded black pepper
- 500 ml water
- 1/8 teaspoon roasted ground cumin powder to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Blend the mint leaves and lemon juice into paste. Add sugar, salt, black salt, and black pepper. Blend together.
- Mix the lemonade solution with water and pour over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and cumin
- Replace water with soda water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice.
Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a must for picnics.